At KCT Logistics we are committed to the advancement and development of our aftermarket services for all of our customer's needs and requirements. KCT Logistics offers a comprehensive suite of bespoke value-added aftermarket services available at origin or destination which distinguishes KCT Logistics from our competition.
Our focus is to provide the aftermarket add on services to our customers, throughout the complete supply and logistic solution processes. Enabling the minimisation of gaps within the supply chain process, building viability throughout every stage of the supply chain solution. Through our International Logistics network, KCT Logistics ensures the requirements of our customers are fully satisfied every time.
Our Aftermarket services include:
- Web based portals for direct access, sharing of real time information
- 95% of all information forwarded via electronic methods enhancing information sharing and productivity
- KPI monitoring
- Track & Trace visibility
- Excellent report generating facilities, used to assist the continuous development of customer solutions, enhancing existing services
- Enhanced security, route planning and live reporting
- Comprehensive system administration
- Quality assurance and control reporting
- Live information sharing, reducing waiting time for valuable information, assisting with enhancing cost transformation solutions within organisations.
- By analysing the information profiles generated within our information systems for our customers, we can assist to tailor a more profitable supply chain strategy and assist them to increase their overall profitability
- Risk Analysis, minimise exposure
- Access to all portals and information with multiple compatible devices, such as tablets, smartphones, laptops and computers.
Security is a key component at KCT Logistics supply chain solution. In addition to our corporate policy, processes and compliance with National & International standards, each supply chain solution is analysed to consider changing customer requirements, dynamic supply networks, emerging markets, peak season challenges, product type, product packaging and product handling.
Our dedicated team manages security on a global level to ensure all security measures are in place at all stages of the supply chain. To talk to a member of our transportation management services team.