Commitment to KCT Logistics Green Environmental Programme.
KCT Logistics Ltd has been actively taking numerous measures to minimise adverse impacts on our environment throughout the value chain. These have included minimising pollution, encouraging an efficient and sustainable use of resources, including energy and water, and reducing greenhouse gas emissions, decreasing our carbon footprint.
Ensuring our commitment to the development of our program, and to ensure we are lowering our carbon footprint, all vehicles being added to the KCT Logistics fleet are Euro 5 and Euro 6 emission standard and the use other eco-friendly equipment, reducing fuel consumption and promoting a cleaner environment.
In order to ensure our customers are provided with the highest green services, KCT Logistics has implemented an Environmental Management System.
The key goals of our environmental management systems are:
- Eco paper. KCT Logistics demonstrates its commitment to the environmental sustainability and is using only eco-friendly paper.
- Electronic invoicing. E-invoicing is an effective instrument to reduce usage of paper, billing costs and receipt of real time data and information for our customers. 95% of all our invoices are issued using Electronic invoicing procedure.
- Digitalizing Documents. KCT Logistics Ltd, encourages all of our partners to receive documents via digital methods reducing our carbon foot print and ensuring our partners receive data and information in real time utilizing environmentally friendly methods.
- General waste and specialised waste Disposal. KCT Logistics works in conjunction with approved licensed partners to remove and dispose of waste products within environmental guideline’s and within an eco-friendly, regulated setting.
http://www.eurotunnelfreightenvironment.co.uk/2015/6311218_95.pdf please see picture and document enclosed in above link.
- Utilisation of waste-paper. KCT Logistics ltd, recycle all waste paper and products. Ensuring our commitment to the environmental sustainability
- To encourage the sorting of waste within the company for recycling and waste disposal
- To involve our partners and employees in the promotion of environmental protection
- To integrate environmental criteria into the procurement of goods and services
- To comply with the requirements of environmental legislation
- Some of our environmental responsibility activities also include:
- To reduce environmental pollution and CO2 emissions